Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file How to integrate Trombinoscope contacts into a Joomla 4 article.

More
1 year 1 month ago #5914 by JCPO
Sorry for this silly question.

I was using on my Joomla 3 site Joomla trombi which is not anymore suitable with Joomla 4. I loaded trombinoscope contacts before migrating to J4 and was very happy about the result.

After migration, my Trombi page was blank. I could only get the list of the subcategories without having any picture shown (see below) Chef de choeur, Organiste & Pianiste Nombre de contacts :  4 Soprane Nombre de contacts :  31 Alto Nombre de contacts :  20 Ténor Nombre de contacts :  8 Basse Nombre de contacts :  4 Could you tell me how to handle it?

Sorry to be so silly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 month ago #5915 by syw
Hello,

There is no silly question :-)

Did you follow the steps for migrating Trombinoscope from Joomla 3 to Joomla 4? (simplifyyourweb.com/documentation/trombi...rom-joomla-3-10-to-4).

Basically, you need to re-install Trombinoscope Contacts, the version for Joomla 3 cannot work for Joomla 4. You won't lose your settings or data by re-installing the extension. Just don't uninstall it!

Hopefully, this is all you need to do: install the version of Trombinoscope Contacts for Joomla 4, if you have not done it already.

Olivier.

More
1 year 4 weeks ago #5916 by JCPO
All steps have been followed and only the page where I would like to use Trombinoscope does not work. Free Trombinoscope contacts v 4.11 loaded, but do not find the Auto Clear Cached Image plugin, if needed.

The page shows like this without any photos:

Chef de choeur, Organiste & Pianiste Nombre de contacts : 4
Soprane Nombre de contacts : 31
Alto Nombre de contacts : 20
Ténor Nombre de contacts : 8
Basse Nombre de contacts : 4

Thank you for helping me out.

More
1 year 4 weeks ago #5917 by syw
Good!
Did you update the 'Auto Clear Cached Image' plugin?

I cannot access the pages you mentioned, I have no login id.

Please contact me with credentials so I can access the site, thanks!
[email protected].

In French, if you prefer!

Olivier.

More
1 year 4 weeks ago #5920 by syw
Thank you for the access.

The module position was wrong (position_3), it does not exist for the new template.

That was all :-)

Olivier.

More
1 year 4 weeks ago #5921 by JCPO
Merci, la disposition a changé par rapport à ce que vous aviez fait. Je voulais faire que:
les noms apparaissent en entier, éventuellement sur deux lignes pour nom et prénom mais n'y arrive pas sauf à ne mettre que trois portraits par ligne. Est-ce possible avec 4?
Merci beaucoup