Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

file Intro image size - Latest News Enhanced

More
2 years 1 month ago #5637 by mamuc
Hello,
it's a question about the page www.bogenschiessen-bruckmuehl.de
I've updated an older version of Latest News Enhanced and now the images on the page mentoned above are displayed in full size and not like before as small previews. I cannot find the appropriate option. Any help would be great.

Before:

After:

Thanks a lot!
Markus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago #5638 by syw
Replied by syw on topic Intro image size - Latest News Enhanced
Hello Markus,

most likely there have been changes in the CSS and the module's template but the old version's CSS is cached by JCH Optimize.

I would suggest you empty the JCH Optimize cache so that the proper CSS gets re-created.

Olivier.

More
2 years 1 month ago #5639 by mamuc
Replied by mamuc on topic Intro image size - Latest News Enhanced
Hello Olivier,

thanks for your answer. I have cleared the cache in ICH Optimize and as this brought no changes disabled the JCH Optimize, but still have the same effect - is there an option where I could change the size of the intro images?

Thanks
Markus

More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #5640 by syw
Replied by syw on topic Intro image size - Latest News Enhanced
Hello Markus,

as I look through the CSS, I dont see any notion of width or height for your images.

You should check, under the 'layout' tab, your settings 'head width' and 'head height'. It looks like those settings are set to 0 in your configuration, which forces the extension to use original images.
In the 'head: image' tab, you probably should create thumbnails (process images) so that all images end up having the same size. It will crop them. 

Olivier.
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by syw.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mamuc